Saturday, January 26, 2008

"GATHERING LEAVES"

"Gathering Leaves" is the second book in a collection written by JS Moore. The first book in the collection "Understanding Apples" I have read and really enjoyed it. JS Moore is a local here in Kingsport,Tn. These books are a collection of stories about the history and people of Long Island in Kingsport. I have had the opportunity to be a part of this next book "Gathering Leaves". Jason and I went to high school together and have worked together in the past as well. It had been years since we had seen or talked to each other but found each other on my space. He contacted me asking me if I would be interested in taking pictures for his next book. I of course was very flattered and jumped on this opportunity. We set out a few weeks ago to get some pictures of some of the characters in the book. What a blast! I am waiting for Jason to tell me which pictures he wants to use for the book so when they are ready I will put them up. The pictures I have edited and posted are of Jason. The book should be out in April I think, maybe sooner. I'll let you know. If you want to visit his my space it is http://www.myspace.com/understandingapplesbyjsmoore OR you can just click on the title of this post "Gathering Leaves" and it should take you there.




No comments: